Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Smack Down

Safety for the Soul


This is an awsome talk. It basically helps me in everything that I need on my mission. The Safety for the Soul, encouraging me to keep going, telling me to keep going, telling me that He will be there for me always. Christ is the source of all help, He is there for us always: "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (Doc. & Cov. 84:88)

Second is the boldness of Elder Hollond. It is so wonderfully plain on how he lays it down. I can't describe how bold he was. You just have to read it. It is something I have to work on to be more bold on my mission.

No comments: