Monday, October 19, 2009

Families are Amazing

This one is my favorite







Have you guys seen these? I'm not too sure if you've heard but the church is making a big push on online missionary work with websites like mormon.org, youtube channel, Mormon Messages, and the raido channel, Mormon Channel. I'm probably preaching to the choir but they are there.

But one of the most pressing things that the mission has impressed on me is just how important families. When you are gone from your families your start to realize how much they mean to you and how much you care for them. A lot of times I get all tense and stressed out, because there isn't anything that I can really relieve it but the one thing that I've found that relaxes me most is when I go to a family who has a lot of kids and spend time with them. It is like I'm back home and it is so enjoyable. Families are truly God's vehicle for helping use get to the Celestrial kingdom.

Also about families, I just looked on my ancestory on New Familiy Search.org and found out that I have Irish, Scottish and French blood. Of course many others but now I can truly be Napoleon and not have to say that I wish I was Irish.

Love your Families!!!

No comments: